- The ALTITUDE Vertical Lift chair is designed to accommodate varying user and facility requirements for enhanced comfort and efficient care provision.
- Integrated power source allows full chair functionality throughout the care environment for all-day independence.
- Intuitive control: Large backlit buttons make operation a simple process and enhance user independence.
- Comfort and pressure relief: Multi-stretch vapour permeable seat and backrest.
- The outer chair surface is upholstered in medical-grade vinyl for longevity and infection control.
- Assisted transfer functionality: Vertical lift and removable armrests facilitates safe sit-to-stand and lateral transfers, simplifying patient handling.
- Optional oncology armrests (CHP227710) wide forearm support enhance patient comfort and assists with effective administration of treatment such as blood transfusions.
- Optional arm rest table (CHP227720) allows for placement of personal items or medical instruments during treatment.